Lego Friends Cookies

My niece turned 10 recently, and she asked me to make some cookies for her birthday party.  Yay!  My kids never want cookies for their birthdays.  Punks.

Anyhoo, the theme of the party was Lego Friends, so here are the cookies I made.


The logos were royal icing transfers. They came out a little rough, but they were ok.


Lots of blocks.  Easiest. Cookies. Ever. And with all of those dots, I only had six or so craters.  It was a birthday miracle.


On the platter for the party.






That's all for today.

Enjoy!




Comments

  1. I have no idea what a Lego Friend is, but these look girl themed for sure. Very sweet, I am sure she loved them! (hate those craters...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! She did love them. Lego Friends are quite girly and all the rage right now. I quite like them myself!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marci! I may have to make some more sometime...so easy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies