Deconstructed Thanksgiving Turkey Sugar Cookies

Thanksgiving is almost upon us! (I am making a concerted effort to not panic.)

Before I get too busy with turkey and pie and stuffing and pie and sweet taters and pie, I decided to make some turkey cookies.  Because I can't remember if I've made turkey cookies before or not. I think maybe I have, but if I did, they were less than memorable.


These, on the other hand, came out pretty cute. You know what the best part is? I used this cutter set from Wilton:


That's right, I repurposed a snowflake into a turkey butt.

Anyhoo, these are for the kids' Thanksgiving feast at school. Hopefully the kids won't be traumatized by the headless turkeys!

Happy Thanksgiving...and remember to be thankful every day, not just once a year!

That's all for now.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!