Gingerbread Men in a Forest Decorated Sugar Cookies

You probably think I've finally lost my mind for real based on the title of this post.  But I haven't, I promise!


Gingerbread men...in a forest!


These are the cookies I made for the boy's Christmas party at school.  Since there are only four students in his class, I can go a little nuts with the cookies. And I've been wanting to try some 3-D cookies, so this was the perfect opportunity!


I thought they came out kind of cute.

That's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. They are adorable!!!!! So cute! Can you believe I haven't had time to do sugar cookies yet? I have done some drop cookies but decorated cookies yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stand up cookies! I saw another friend who did them, and put that in my brain for later...but alas, time has slipped by for yet another year! I know they were a hit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies