OSU Cookies

So, if you remember from my last post, I donated some Minion cookies to the kids' school for a basket-raffle fundraiser. Well, the boy's class had a basket, too. His theme was The Ohio State University. So I made some cookies for that, too.

Pardon the horrible background. The photos were rushed, as usual.


Nothing fancy. Just some footballs, helmets and block "O"s. I've had that football helmet cookie cutter for at least 10 years and this is the first time I've used it.



Anyhoo, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Oh how I hate Ohio State....everyone else in the Big 10 chants this you know! We're just jealous, I admit, Iowa's football program has been pretty dismal. I have disappeared from the blogger world, but came up for air this week! Skipping Cookie Con, how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies