Mickey Mouse-themed Cookies

They were celebrating a retirement at my mom's place of employment and she asked me to make some cookies for her. Turns out the retiree is a big Mickey Mouse fan! And it just so happens that my cookie-friend Lisa gave me some genuine, officially licensed Disney cookie cutters a while back. Yay!


So as usual, I did not take a picture of the cookies before they left my house. My mom did get one, though, and she sent it to me. I kind of liked how they came out.

I did have a couple extras that I got a close-up of.


I did not have any extras of the Minnie bow. :-(  So no close-up of that one. I used a butterfly cookie cutter (Thanks, Sugarbelle!!) and did the outlining and details in black to coordinate with the rest of the set.

I think I might make these again sometime.

Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies