Matilda Jane Trunk Party Cookies

So I got invited to my first Matilda Jane trunk party last week. I had heard of Matilda Jane, sort of, but didn't really know what it was. Turns out it's super cute girls' clothing (big and little girls!).


I was asked to make themed cookies, so I had to do a little internet research. I found out later that when Matilda Jane releases a collection, if an item sells out they don't replace it. So at least one of the dresses I based my cookies on was not available by the time the party was held. D'OH!

Oh well, I still think they were cute.


This was the "Once Upon a Time" collection for fall, and I really enjoyed the colors. These took me out of my comfort zone, too. I tend to do cookies that are similar in style most of the time. These were definitely not my regular style, but they were fun.


The girl accompanied me to the trunk show, of course, and she had a wonderful time! She is ALL about clothes right now. *sigh* At 8 she is more fashionable than I have ever been.


Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. WOW, awesome.
    I've only decorated cookies once and that was years ago. Thinking of getting back into to learn. :)
    Great job,
    Susie in northern NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a newsletter to be notified of new posts?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie! Thanks for the kind words! No, there's no newsletter. I don't post regularly enough for that, unfortunately.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies