It's my first Blogiversary! And to celebrate the completion of my first year as an official Blogger (can I add that to my resume now?), I am having a little giveaway. Nothing much, just some fun cookie stuff I got at the local cake decorating store. They have everything and I love them. And they've been around for decades. So they really know their stuff. I picked up some cookie cutters. America, a hummingbird, a frog and a butterfly. It has been really hard to let the last three go (if you read this blog with any regularity, you know I already have the America cutter), and I may have to go back for more cutters soon. Disco Dust! Peacock, Raspberry and Rainbow. A second peacock may have fallen into my shopping basket by mistake. CK Meringue Powder. I've never tried it, but I've heard great things. I used a different brand for Christmas cookies (Lorann) and it was pretty great. It didn't have the ...
So I made cookies for a friend’s baby shower. It was a nautical theme for a new baby boy! I lifted the designs off of Pinterest (of course) but they were really fun to do. I also made cupcakes, but they weren’t particularly fancy. :) Anyhoo, it was a fun time. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!
My, it's been a little while since I've posted. Things have been rather up-in-the-air around here lately with school starting and our schedules being upended. I'm sure we'll adjust eventually, but right now we're just trying to work it out. A coworker of mine was throwing a bridal shower for her sister and asked me to make cupcakes. She sent me a photo of some cupcakes and asked me to recreate them. I did my best, and I think they came out kind of cute. They're high heels! I had never seen such a thing. If anyone knows who came up with this idea, please, let me know. They're cupcakes with Milano and Pirouette cookies. Making them fit in a cupcake box was an experience. The lid just barely fit over them without squishing. Anyway, these were a lot of fun, but rather time consuming. Sorry for the awful pictures. I fell off the wagon and went back to using my phone.I need to charge my camera. Well, that's all for now. ...
very sweet...I have a jillion sprinkles....rarely use them, but this would be a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Now I want a donut.... or a cookie.
ReplyDelete