Kid's Art Tote

OK, so this isn't baked goods.  But I believe I have already established precedent that says if I have a cute craft project to share, I'll share that as well.  So bear with me while I share a cute craft project. :-)

I made this for my niece's birthday. She's quite the talented artist (she comes by it honestly, both of her parents are incredibly talented) and I thought she could use a tote to carry all of her art supplies when she's out and about.

The front:


The back:


The inside:




I put just a few art supplies in it for her birthday. Then I filled it up with stuff I found around my house and took a few more pictures.


I think she liked it.  I offered to make another one for the girl, but she declined. Oh well. I tried.

I found a tutorial on Pinterest. It was a little hard to follow and I made some adjustments along the way, which was kind of a big deal because I'm not exactly a seamstress. But it was a nice weekend project.

That's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!