Christmas Cookie Update

Yeah, I know January is almost over. What of it? I made Christmas cookies so I'm sharing.


Pretty much the same lineup as the last couple years. I wanted to add a couple new cookies to the list, but I ran out of time. I did manage to squeeze in some macarons: Candy cane and gingerbread.

For the candy cane macarons I crushed candy canes, sifted them, and added the powder to the shells and the vanilla buttercream filling. They were pretty tasty!

For the gingerbread macarons I added cinnamon to the shells, then made buttercream with molasses, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. They were quite yummy. The cinnamon shells alone were to die for. I'm thinking churro macarons may be in my future. :-)


I blatantly stole some sugar cookie designs off of Pinterest; although I did modify them slightly. Bambellacookies created the originals.

If anyone wants recipes, or a list of what's on the tray, it's all right here.

Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies