Girls' Night Out Cookies

I finally made some cookies!  But then I didn't take any pictures until they were all bagged up!  I rock! 

Anyhoo, cookies for a girls' night out in red, pink, black, white and gold.  I made:

Martinis
(I'm not a martini drinker, so I don't know if the colors are realistic or not.)  I got the inspiration from a cookie out on the web, but now I can't remember who made the original.  :-(

Diamond rings
(The cookies were for a jewelry party, or I probably wouldn not have included the rings in this set.)  You can't tell, but the diamonds are sparkly.  Disco dust again.

Party dresses
This dress is my new favorite cutter. I don't know why I like this one so much.  It's just my favorite right now. 

And lipstick, nail polish and hand mirrors

Don't you just love the way the light bounces off the plastic?!  You can't see that the lipsticks have some black-on-black details.

I painted all of the gold accents with Americolor Gold Airbrush Sheen.  Wonderful stuff, even if you're like me and are afraid of airbrushes. 

Well, that's it for this one. 

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies