Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simple Easter Cookies

And I mean simple!  But I remembered to take a picture this time. 

Another parent from the boy's second grade class texted me this weekend and asked if I could bring cross cookies to school on Thursday for their Easter party.  So, being the pushover I am, I said sure.  Then she said nothing fancy.  So I went with it!


(Hey, I didn't say it was a good picture.)

Seriously, it took longer to mix the colors than it did to ice 24 cookies.  But it's been a busy week, and it is only going to get busier, so simple is good. 

So that's it for today.  More Easter treats coming up soon!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. FOUR years later.....beautiful simple meaning of East cookies. Where is the recipe you used for frosting...buttercream or royal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I used royal icing on these. I haven't posted the recipe yet, but I do plan to post it soon. Promise! But any royal icing will work, or even a glaze icing (pwd sugar, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla).

      Delete