Simple Easter Cookies

And I mean simple!  But I remembered to take a picture this time. 

Another parent from the boy's second grade class texted me this weekend and asked if I could bring cross cookies to school on Thursday for their Easter party.  So, being the pushover I am, I said sure.  Then she said nothing fancy.  So I went with it!


(Hey, I didn't say it was a good picture.)

Seriously, it took longer to mix the colors than it did to ice 24 cookies.  But it's been a busy week, and it is only going to get busier, so simple is good. 

So that's it for today.  More Easter treats coming up soon!

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. FOUR years later.....beautiful simple meaning of East cookies. Where is the recipe you used for frosting...buttercream or royal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I used royal icing on these. I haven't posted the recipe yet, but I do plan to post it soon. Promise! But any royal icing will work, or even a glaze icing (pwd sugar, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!