Summertime Cookies!

This weekend I made chocolate chocolate chip caramel cookies and petit fours.  And I took zero pictures!  WooHoo!

So here for your viewing pleasure are cookies I made a couple years ago.

I shamelessly copied these from a pair of the girl's jammies.  Hand cut using a template and iced in glaze.


Some flip-flops...because that seems to be my signature cookie...


...and some surfboards...


I really, really love the little ice cream pops.  I keep telling myself I'm going to have a cutter made because I want to make them again, but I hate hand-cutting cookies.

Well, that's all for today.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. very cute...that glaze is so pretty. I am too chicken to try it in this humidity....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! I've all but given up on glaze...it just hasn't been working for me lately. :-(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies