Thursday, December 18, 2014

Reindeer Snowflake Decorated Sugar Cookies

Well, Christmas Cookie season is in full swing here in the D-oh household. The first thing I did was enter a cookie exchange.  Here's a photo of my 9 1/2 dozen gingersnaps.


I love gingersnaps.

So after that I had to make more gingersnaps, because the cookie exchange used up my whole inventory. Then I made a whole bunch of other cookies.  And while I was making sugar cookies, I cut out some snowflakes using my spiffy new snowflake cutter. But the only thing I could think of while I was making the snowflakes was reindeer, because the snowflake looked like reindeer.


See...reindeer.  Some I turned into Rudolph, and some I left generic.


The noses are red hots (cinnamon imperials if you want to get technical) and the eyes are black sugar pearls. Super easy.


Anyhoo, that's all for today.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute and creative!! I wish I could have tried your gingersnaps! I love ginger anything....But I never get to make gingerbread because I am the only one who likes it! :(

    ReplyDelete