Icing Color Storage

So today I get to share how disorganized I am!  Yay! 

On LilaLoa's blog today, she is asking readers to share how they store their icing colors.  If I had anywhere else to post my photos to link to her blog, I certainly would not be posting about it here.  But all I have is a blog.  No Facebook, no Flickr.  I do have a Twitter account, but I set that up under protest because I needed it to join Pinterest.  I have absolutely no interest in Tweeting.  In fact, when I found out that they FORCE you to follow, like, 20 people just to set up a Twitter account, I nearly called the whole thing off.  But I really, really wanted to join Pinterest, so I followed a bunch of people, then unfollowed then immediately afterward.  Except for CakeWrecks.  I still follow them.  But I don't ever check Twitter, so it's just for show, really.

Anyway, all that to say that THIS is how I store my icing colors.  They are not all the same size and they don't play nicely together, and I'm almost out of room, but this works for now.


Hopefully, LilaLoa does not ask how we store our cookie cutters.  Because that would be embarrassing.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies