Graffiti Birthday Cake

My friend brought me a picture of a cake and asked me to copy it for her nephew's birthday, so I can't take any credit for this design.  However, the picture did not say who made the original cake, so I can't credit the baker, either.  If anyone knows who did this cake originally, please let me know and I'll add a link/credit. 


The nephew is an aspiring rapper by the name of Jelani.  This was my first attempt at a tag, so it's not the greatest.  But I thought the record came out ok.


Of course, my handwriting is atrocious.  I blame being left-handed.  It's my cross to bear. 


Vanilla cake with strawberry filling.  The record is chocolate fondant (yum!) and the brick wall is vanilla fondant.  The record player arm is a mix of both, with straws internally for support.

And that's it for today!
Enjoy!



Comments

  1. A turntable! I wanted to buy one to play the crates of albums I still own, and seriously, they are so expensive! I think your tagging is great, if you were really good at it, people may question your reckless youth! And really, it is its own art form...amazing art on the train cars here! I love this cake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!