Best Peach Pie Ever (Seriously)

Hello.  Remember me?  It's been a while. 

(Bad blogger.)

Anyway, here's a picture of one of the pies I made recently.  Ain't it purty? 




Here's the inside:



I didn't take any pictures of the process because I'm a goober.  But here is the recipe (adapted from this peach pie recipe on Allrecipes.com):


Peach Pie
10 large peaches, pitted and sliced (about 6 cups)
1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs cornstarch
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 recipe double pie crust

Mix flour, sugars and butter into crumb stage.  Line bottom of 9" pie pan.  Toss peaches with crumb and pour into prepared shell.  Top with second half of pie crust.  Vent crust.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.  Allow to cool slightly.  Best when warm.

I'm serious about the best when warm part.  To.  Die.  For.  I took one to work recently and it caused quite a commotion. It was declared the Best Pie Ever by several co-workers.

Helpful hint: I only use fresh farm market peaches when I bake pie, so that's one of the reasons why it's so good.

You should make one soon.  You won't be sorry.

Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!