Tea Time Cookies and a Cake

These are cookies I made a few years back when my aunt came to visit from out of state.  The cookies are iced with glaze, and the details are royal icing.


Dresses...


Cakes...


Teacups and teapots...


More teacups and teapots


More teacups...


More dresses...


And cupcakes...


Can you tell I was playing with my new stencils? I went looking for those stencils recently and I couldn't find them.  So if you have any idea where I left them, please let me know.

Oh, and I made royal icing roses out of the leftover cookie icing.  So I put them on a cake.


Please don't judge my ugly cake. It was yummy, though.  Coconut cake with ginger-lime curd filling and coconut cream cheese icing. The roses came out pretty nice, you just can't tell because of the bad picture.

Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!


Comments

  1. look in a folder...I finally put a file together of stencils, wafer paper and my images for my KK....They look fantastic and those roses are so pretty...cake sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, I thought you had solved my problem, but they weren't in the folder. :-(. Oh we'll, I'll keep looking. The recipe for the cake is here on the blog...I believe it's the third post ever. It's written as cupcakes, but it started life as an 8-inch layer cake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!