Princess Tiara Cookies

A friend of mine asked me to make cupcakes and cookies for her daughter's birthday recently.  The theme was Sofia the First. She supplied Sofia cupcake picks for the cupcakes, which was nice.  I forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes.  You can thank me later.

But here are the cookies!


I have decided that I need a KopyKake. I am no good a freehanding designs.  I ended up tracing a small heart cookie cutter onto the cookies with edible marker, then piping over the outline. 

And bagged and beribboned.


I don't have a tiara cutter.  Fortunately, the wonderful ladies at Cookiers R Us saved me by suggesting a plaque cutter.  They are actually about 2/3 of a plaque cutter.  Half was too small. 

And my girl decided she needed to make a special cookie for the birthday girl so that the birthday girl would be happy.


She did a great job!  And used lots of disco dust!

That's all for now.
Enjoy!



Comments

  1. I want a kopykake too... But I cannot justify it. I love to make sugar cookies, but I also love to bake any other type of cookie too. And cupcakes... and cakes... so until I master something- I till keep trucking along without it. :) But, from what I can tell- you don't need it! Amazing cookies as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Marci! Yeah, I can't justify the kopykake...I try to focus on cookies, but I love baking the other stuff, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies