Valentine Snail Cookies and Other Nonsense

You heard me.  Valentine. Snails.


It's what happens when you let a 9 year old boy choose the Valentine cookies.


I guess they came out kind of cute.  They don't look like snails to me, though.

But I also made some other wet-on-wet cookies.  Regular Valentine cookies.




I kind of liked them. So I put some on a cake.


There may have been disco dust involved.

But that's the last of the Valentine cookies...sorry they're late.  Google Chrome has decided I'm not allowed to blog anymore, so I had to go back to Internet Explorer.  Yay.  Technology rules!

That's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. the snails are darling....my family tells me every year that the heartrt made on the wet on wet icing is their favorite....yours are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! I love wet-on-wet hearts. They're so pretty and so easy. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies