Peeps Cookies

When I saw the Peeps cookie cutters at Michael's, I had to get them. I didn't even try to rationalize it.  They're Peeps cookie cutters for crying out loud. Who needs a reason?


The boy, being a purist at heart just like his mother, refuses to eat the bunny Peeps.  He calls them impostors.  Somehow he learned that Peeps were originally chicks.


He's my boy and I love him, but he's a little odd sometimes...


I thought the pink bunny Peeps were cute.

They're iced yellow or pink, and covered with regular granulated sugar.  Easiest. Cookies. Ever.

That's all for now.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Peeps. My favorite Easter treat ever!! And yours are especially adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!