Fall Cookie Pops

Welcome to another post about last year's cookies!


I made these for the boy's harvest party at school last year.  Do you like how I messed up the candy corn?  Its white, orange, yellow, not white, yellow, orange.  Just so you know.


They were fun.  I played around with the mouths and the faces.  I did some upside down.  And when they were dry I put them in baggies and tied them with ribbon, just to be that way. 


But best of all, I got to do this...


I pre-made royal icing eyeballs for the very first time.  It was fun and easy.  And when they were dry, I put them in a container, put them on top of my microwave and my children somehow knocked them down and got eyeballs all over my kitchen.  For weeks I couldn't walk through the kitchen without looking down and seeing a lone eyeball staring up at me from some far-flung corner.  No matter how much I swept, they kept turning up.  In fact, I found one last week.  Did I mention these were from LAST YEAR?!?!?!?!?  I don't get it.

Anyhoo, the cookies were done with glaze.  It was just after this that I started having glaze issues.  *sigh*  I miss glaze.

Oh well.

Enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies